Observations Made By My Little Brother After Attending His First High School Homecoming Dance, and My Other Brother’s Last, A Surprising Number of Which Are Related to Bigfoot
– I like homecoming.
– Shut up, she was not my date. We’re just friends.
– I think I like homecoming.
– Did you see how Drew and I dressed opposite of each other? His tie was gray and my shirt was, and my tie was black and his shirt was. Man, it was so itchy. But that’s weird, right?
– I like homecoming, and I ate a vanilla wafer!
– I saw Drew dancing. He pretended he wasn’t having fun, but I saw him dancing. He dances like this: (demonstration of stomping and twitching). Like Bigfoot! Exactly how Bigfoot would dance!